Please help support the FirstService Breakfast Club
Beginning Wednesday November 1st
the Social Responsibility Committee will begin a 50/50 draw to be held every week until December 17th
with all monies collected being donated to this worthy cause.
The Toronto District School Board serves 205,000 meals to students each day, while child poverty rises. There are a total of 817 school and community based Student Nutrition Programs currently in the Toronto area.
Did you know that with every $100 donated, 70 children will be fed a hot breakfast at school. And, there is a chance they may also receive a hot lunch.
100% of the donations collected goes go directly into these programs! https://tfss.ca/student-nutrition-programs/
Rules of the game.
- Tickets will be 3 for $3 or 6 for $5.
- You can buy your tickets at the 3rd floor reception.
- The tickets will be simply your name on a piece of paper and will be placed in a container. (Make sure you fold your ticket, so there is NO cheating)
- Draws will be done at the Monday morning meetings.
- Dates of draws are November 5, 12, 19, 26, December 3, 10, 17
- The winner will receive 50% of the money collected and the other 50% goes into the donation pot.
- The total donation will be given to the charity on December 17th.
If you would like to donate your winnings we will be more than happy to add it to the donation.
Thank you for your support.
To learn more, watch this: