The Summer of Service Action Challenges are an easy way to help get you started and stay motivated to do something that will make a difference for people, communities and the environment.
Visit the Summer of Service page to click a button and complete an Action Challenge to be entered into a random drawing for fun prizes:
• ENROLL: Create your #FirstServeOthers VolunteerHub account.
• SIGN-UP: Use your VolunteerHub account to view and participate in the #FirstServeOthers activities and events that matter to you.
• #SHARE: Use the hashtag #FirstServeOthers to post stories, photos or videos of your act of service through your personal social media channels.
• SHOUT OUT: Give a “Service Shout Out” to your colleague(s) who are making positive contributions at work and throughout the community.
• SEND IN: Submit a brief story, video or photos of any acts of service you’re doing this summer.