Our commitment to Our Environment is evidenced by the responsible actions we take to positively impact the sustainability of our communities and the environment. This commitment is expressed through the products and services we deliver to our customers, through the education we provide to our stakeholders and through the effort we impart to run sustainable operations.
Collectively, our companies can make a significant impact.
Within our FirstService Residential business, we manage 8,000 communities through 100 offices in 24 U.S. states and three Canadian provinces. This represents approximately four million residents residing in 1.6 million units under management. We have a presence in major markets that constitute 70% of the North American population.
And within our FirstService Brands business, we have over 1,900 franchises that serve more than 500,000 customers each year.
Our companies are unified by their desire to do their part to minimize their environmental impact.
Here are just some of the ways we are demonstrating our commitment to Our Environment:
- California Closets – We promote a wide range of environmentally sustainable options for our clients and continue to source new products with sustainable features
- CertaPro Painters – Green is the New Black: Seven Environmentally Friendly Painting Tips for Your Home this Winter
- FS Energy –This FirstService Residential subsidiary helps client properties reduce consumption, costs and emissions by recommending strategies to enhance their building’s efficiency
- Paul Davis Restoration – We call our commitment to sustainability, Paul Davis – Ever. Green.
- Planned Companies – We have implemented green cleaning systems and established a team of LEED accredited professionals