FirstService Relief Fund: Helping Our People When They Need It Most
The FirstService Relief Fund was established to assist Our People during times of personal financial hardship. The Fund relies on contributions from those within our organization with 100% of donations going directly to grants.
Several of our Relief Fund recipients have graciously shared their stories in the hope they will inspire others to donate to the Fund or apply for a grant if they are in need.
- The Relief Fund offered a lifeline to “Jane,” a colleague suffering from debilitating migraine headaches
- Cesar’s livelihood and ability to provide for his family were affected when his van and all his work supplies were stolen
- Pam received the support she needed to stay on top of her day-to-day living expenses while she recovered from painful surgery
- For Mario, the FirstService Relief Fund provided critical funds after a tragic loss
- For Vanessa, employee contributions help ease financial strain following cancer surgery
- Carly and her daughter who struggled financially as a result of a difficult medical condition, were helped by the Relief Fund
How can you help? We offer several ways to make one-time or recurring donations to the Fund, including online donations, payroll deductions and, in the U.S., text-to-give. To donate via text, simply text keyword FSVRF to 50155 to make a donation in any amount.